UBF1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
UBF1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameUBF1 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenUBF1/RNA polymerase I
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against UBF1/RNA polymerase I.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationNucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human UBF1
- Gene ID number7343
- Swiss ProtP17480
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundRecognizes the ribosomal RNA gene promoter and activates transcription mediated by RNA polymerase I through cooperative interactions with the transcription factor SL1/TIF-IB complex. It binds specifically to the upstream control element.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- SynonymsUBF; UBF1; UBF2; UBF-1; NOR-90; Nucleolar transcription factor 1; Autoantigen NOR-90; Upstream-binding factor 1; UBTF
- Gene target
- Short nameUBF1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameUBF1 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2362R-FITC | UBF1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2362R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameupstream binding transcription factor, RNA polymerase I
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1993-11-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:A method for the study of certain organic compounds within cells, in situ, by measuring the light intensities of the selectively stained areas of cytoplasm. The compounds studied and their locations in the cells are made to fluoresce and are observed under a microscope.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedmTOR plays a critical role in the regulation of ribosome biogenesis via a mechanism that requires S6K1 activation and phosphorylation of UBF.effects of PES1 and UBF1 expression on the growth and differentiation of cell lines derived from 32D cells, an interleukin-3 (IL-3)-dependent murine myeloid cell lineaugmented ribosome biogenesis occurs in UBF-dependent manner during increased protein synthesis induced by high glucose in glomerular epithelial cells that correlates with UBF activation and renal hypertrophy in rodents with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.Inhibition of the POL1 pathway delays and suppresses the development of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and ameliorates the disease in mice with persistent clinical signs.Loss of UBF also unexpectedly induced the formation in cells of a large sub-nuclear structure resembling the nucleolar precursor body (NPB) of oocytes and early embryos.inhibition of UBF function is a major factor in the cytotoxicity of cisplatin; its depletion selectively induces p53-independent apoptotic death in transformed cells
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Nudix type Motif 21 NUDT21 Nucleoside Diphosphate Linked Moiety type Motif 21 Cleavage and Polyadenylation Specific Factor 5 CFIM25 CPSF5 DKFZp686H1588