TUJ1 antibody is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN530431 | TUJ1 antibodysize: 100ug | 800.7 USD
- Catalog numberGEN530431
- Price800.7 USD
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Also known asTUJ1
- Other namesN/A
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameTUJ1
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG2a
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearancePBS with 5% trehalose.
- Storage and shippingFor shorter periods of time keep the antibody at +4 degrees Celsius. Long term storage should be done after aliquoting and at -20°C. Cycles of freezing and defrosting may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibodies, thus reducing their activity.
- Tested applications:Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blot (WB)
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameTUJ1 antibody
- Alternative nameTUJ1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies