TUCAN/CARD8 Blocking Peptide
TUCAN/CARD8 Blocking Peptide is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3705BP-50 | TUCAN/CARD8 Blocking Peptidesize: 50 μg | 279.08 USD
- Antibody TargetTUCAN/CARD8
- Gene ID22900
- AppearanceColorless liquid
- Concentration0.2 mg/ml
- Formulation50 µg (0.2 mg/ml) in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 0.1% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Storage Temp.-20 °C
- Shippinggel pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- Research UseFor Rersearch Use Only! Not to be used in humans.
- HandlingThe peptide solution should be gently mixed before use.
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- DescriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameTUCAN/CARD8 Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative nameTUCAN/caspase recruitment domain family, member 8 inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol
- Alternative to gene targetcaspase recruitment domain family, member 8, CARDINAL and DACAR and DAKAR and NDPP and NDPP1 and TUCAN, CARD8 and IDBG-60120 and ENSG00000105483 and 22900, protein homodimerization activity, nuclei
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp