TSC22D3-His Adenovirus (Human)
TSC22D3-His Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using TSC22D3-His Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: BC018148
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Additional informationThe TSC22D3-His Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Shipping handling and storageTSC22D3-His Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameTSC22D3-His Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative nameTSC22 domain family, member 3-histidine Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
- Alternative to gene targetTSC22 domain family, member 3, DIP and DSIPI and GILZ and hDIP and TSC-22R, TSC22D3 and IDBG-81583 and ENSG00000157514 and 1831, MRF binding, nuclei, Tsc22d3 and IDBG-174941 and ENSMUSG00000031431 and 14605, TSC22D3 and IDBG-634000 and ENSBTAG00000045877 and 100125309
347774A | TSC22D3-His Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | 503.19 USD
- Catalog number347774A
- Price503.19 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameTSC22 domain family member 3
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- delta sleep inducing peptide, immunoreactor
- TSC22 domain family, member 3
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-06-24
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Electrophoresis in which a second perpendicular electrophoretic transport is performed on the separate components resulting from the first electrophoresis. This technique is usually performed on polyacrylamide gels.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedGILZ1 inhibits SGK1 ubiquitinylation and subsequent proteasome-mediated degradation, thereby prolonging its half-life and increasing its steady-state expression.Glucocorticoids and IL-10 stimulated macrophage production of GILZ, which displayed activities related to anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive effects.multiple GILZ isoforms are expressed in most cells and tissues and that these play distinct roles in regulating proliferation and ion transport.GILZ is a transiently expressed protein induced upon IL-2 withdrawal that protects T cells from the onset of apoptosis.GILZ is critical for commitment of DCs to differentiate into regulatory DCs and to the generation of antigen-specific Tregs.Down-regulated expression of GILZ may contribute to the pathogenesis of CRSsNP and CRSwNP and associate with response to surgery. GILZ expression in the upper airways can be regulated differentially by different cytokines.study suggests that GILZ variants are not common causes of SCO and NOA in Australian or American menExogenous GILZ exerts inhibitory effects on endothelial cell adhesive function via a novel pathway involving modulation of NF-kappaB p65 DNA binding and MAPK activity.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene