Trypan Purple 0.1 M aqueous solution
Trypan Purple 0.1 M aqueous solution is available 2 times from Aat labs
2465 | Trypan Purple *0.1 M aqueous solution*size: 10 mL | 258.29 USD
2466 | Trypan Purple *0.1 M aqueous solution*size: 100 mL | 1030.68 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionTrypan Purple *0.1 M aqueous solution* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Trypan Purple *0.1 M aqueous solution* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Trypan Purple *0.1 M aqueous solution* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionThe volume (ml) in milliliters of buffered % w/v solutions at the medium pH are also used for DNA extraction Organic (Phenol-Chloroform) Extraction, Non-Organic (Proteinase K and Salting out), Chelex (Ion Exchange Resin) Extraction, EDTA or PBS aqueous.
- Gene target
- Short nameTrypan Purple * .1 M aqueous *
- Alternative nameTrypan Purple *0.1 M aqueous solution*
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Rabbit Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 5B ELISA Kit[Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 5B]