Trypan Blue sodium salt
3x Trypan Blue sodium salt found in aat
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life2 years
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
2453 | Trypan Blue, sodium salt *10 mM aqueous solution*10 mL 268.04 USD
2450 | Trypan Blue, sodium salt *CAS 72-57-1*100 grams 268.04 USD
2452 | Trypan Blue, sodium salt *UltraPure grade* *Purified to eliminate fluorescent impurities*10 grams 268.04 USD
- Catalog number2452
- Price268.04 USD
- Size10 grams
- DescriptionTrypan Blue, sodium salt *UltraPure grade* *Purified to eliminate fluorescent impurities* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Trypan Blue, sodium salt *UltraPure grade* *Purified to eliminate fluorescent impurities* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Trypan Blue, sodium salt *UltraPure grade* *Purified to eliminate fluorescent impurities* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- PropertiesBlue has a wavelength of around 480 nm and will make your sample visible. If your sample is too concentrated you can dissolve it in water.
- ConjugationBlue Substrate
- Additional descriptionFluorescent microspheres, beads and particles applications including blood flow determination, tracing, fluorimetry, in vivo imaging and calibration of imaging and flow cytometry instruments. Because our fluorescent dyes are incorporated in the bead and not just on the surface, they are relatively immune to photo bleaching and other environmental factors. Spheres are in difference sizes and fluorescences, high intensity, FITC, GFP, red, green, yellow, light yellow, sky blue, blue, orange, deep-red, Nile-red, purple, mcherry. The diameter of the spheres is usually higher than 50nm and in the micrometer um range.
- Gene target
- Short nameTrypan sodium salt *UltraPure grade* *Purified eliminate impurities*
- Techniquepurified, purifications
- Alternative nameTrypan Blue, sodium salt *UltraPure grade* *enriched to eliminate fluorescent impurities*
- Alternative techniquepure
ASCL1, NT (Class A Basic Helix-loop-helix Protein 46, Achaete-scute Homolog 1, ASH-1, hASH1, bHLHa46, ASH1, BHLHA46, HASH1) Antibody