Trichosurus vulpecula Inhibin alpha chain INHA
Trichosurus vulpecula Inhibin alpha chain INHA is available 4 times from Mbs recombinant labs
GEN1162820.Mammalian Cell | Trichosurus vulpecula Inhibin alpha chain (INHA)size: 100ug | 2222.38 USD
- Catalog numberGEN1162820.Mammalian Cell
- Price2222.38 USD
- General descriptionInhibin alpha chain(INHA) is a recombinant protein expressed in Mammalian Cell . The protein can be with or without a His-Tag or other tag in accordance to customer's request. All of our recombinant proteins are manufactured in strictly controlled facilities and by using a well established technology which guarantees full batch-to-bact consistency and experiment reproducibility.
- Expression systemMammalian Cell
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinhibin alpha subunit
- Synonyms gene name
- inhibin, alpha
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:A genus of brush-tailed possums found chiefly in Australia and New Zealand. Secretions from their ANAL GLAND function both in defense and demarcating territory.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedstudy demonstrated that expression patterns along with follicular development are different between P450arom mRNA and inhibin-alpha subunit mRNA in the granulosa cell layers of healthy follicles in immature rat ovariesBoth the hormonal milieu of perimenopause and the association of dynamic perimenopausal changes in FSH and inhibin A with decreased bone mineral density have been reproduced in an animal model.Wnt-4 dependent signaling cascades regulate steroidogenic factor-1-dependent transcription of genes in adrenal cortexWithin the testis, inhibin A levels fall from 0.330 +/- 0.108 ng/g at d 15 to less than 0.004 ng/g at maturity.Data indicate that the inhibin alpha subunit influences a number of the reproductive functions of female mice.there are two distinct mechanisms by which C/EBPbeta represses inhibin alpha-subunit gene expression in ovarian granulosa cells.Betaglycan is an endogenous inhibin coreceptor required for high-sensitivity inhibin antagonism of activin signaling in rat anterior pituitary gonadotropes.The effect of steroidogenic substrates and follicle stimulating hormone on steroid, inhibin A and B, Pro-alphaC and activin A production was evaluated.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GEN1162820.Yeast | Trichosurus vulpecula Inhibin alpha chain (INHA)size: 1000ug | 2222.38 USD
GEN1162820.E.coli | Trichosurus vulpecula Inhibin alpha chain (INHA)size: 1000ug | 1649.42 USD
GEN1162820.Baculovirus | Trichosurus vulpecula Inhibin alpha chain (INHA)size: 100ug | 1649.42 USD
- Long nameRecombinant Trichosurus vulpecula Inhibin alpha chain (INHA)
- Alternative namesInhibin alpha chain; Inhibin alpha chain;
- Gene nameINHA
- Other gene namesINHA;
- Product categoryRecombinant Proteins
- Available also expressed in:E Coli ; Yeast ; Baculovirus ; Mammalian Cell
- PurityGreater than 90% (determined by SDS-PAGE)
- FormLyophilized protein
- StorageThis protein can be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time it is recommended to keep the protein frozen at -40 or -80 degrees Celsius. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they might denaturate the polypeptide chains.
- ApplicationsThis protein can be used as a positive control for applications such as ELISA, IFA, RIA, Western Blot, etc.
- DescriptionThe Trichosurus vulpecula Inhibin alpha chain (INHA) is a α- or alpha protein sometimes glycoprotein present in blood.
- Gene target
- Short nameTrichosurus vulpecula Inhibin alpha chain (INHA)
- Alternative nameTrichosurus vulpecula Inhibin a epitope (inhibin, alpha)
- Alternative to gene targetinhibin, alpha, INHA and IDBG-81968 and ENSG00000123999 and 3623, protein heterodimerization activity, Extracellular, Inha and IDBG-171659 and ENSMUSG00000032968 and 16322, INHA and IDBG-644083 and ENSBTAG00000009972 and 281254
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Recombinant Vesicomyosocius okutanii subsp Calyptogena okutanii High frequency lysogenization protein HflD homolog hflD
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp