TRH Receptor Antibody
2x TRH Receptor Antibody found in NJS poly
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Recognised antigenTRH Receptor
- Host animalRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- ClonalityPolyclonal (rabbit origin)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens) ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Tested applicationsWB
- Recommended dilutionsWestern blot: 1-3ug/ml
- NotesProvided assay concentrations are suggestions only, TRH receptor antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
- Added buffer1X Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS), pH 7.4
- Intented useThis TRH Receptor antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- Gene ID #7201
- PurityThis antibody was purified by Protein A method
- DescriptionThyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) is produced by tissues of the nervous system and to a lesser degree, pancreas, testis, adrenal gland and lymphoid organs. There are two types of TRH in rodents, TRH1 and 2, but only TRH1 in humans. In cells of the nervous system, it is a neurotransmitter, acting via its receptor, TRH receptor, to stimulate phosphoinositide-specific phospholipase C, which stimulates phosphatidylinositol hydrolysis to form inositol triphosphate.
- ImmunogenA recombinant protein fragment from the C-terminal region of TRH receptor was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- StorageAliquot the TRH receptor antibody and store frozen at -20oC or colder to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gene target
- Short nameTRH Receptor Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameTRH Receptor (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
N1066-100UG | TRH Receptor Antibodysize: 0.1mg | 392.16 USD
- Catalog numberN1066-100UG
- Price392.16 USD
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml in 1X PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA (US source) and 0.05% sodium azide
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- Additional descriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namethyrotropin releasing hormone
- Synonyms gene name
- thyrotropin-releasing hormone
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1991-06-04
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
N1066-25UG | TRH Receptor Antibodysize: 0.025mg | 215.69 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies