TRAF1 Antibody Conjugated
TRAF1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTRAF1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TRAF1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TRAF1
- Gene ID number7185
- Swiss ProtQ13077
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundAdapter molecule that regulates the activation of NF-kappa-B and JNK. Plays a role in the regulation of cell survival and apoptosis. The heterotrimer formed by TRAF1 and TRAF2 is part of a E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex that promotes ubiquitination of target proteins, such as MAP3K14. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the antiapoptotic E3 protein-ubiquitin ligases BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsEBI6; MGC:10353; TNF receptor-associated factor 1; Epstein-Barr virus-induced protein 6; TRAF1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetTNF receptor-associated factor 1, EBI6 and MGC:10353, TRAF1 and IDBG-83153 and ENSG00000056558 and 7185, this GO :0005164 and tumor necrosis factor receptor binding and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0006461 and protein complex assembly and biological process this GO :0006915 and apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0008270 and zinc ion binding and molecular function this GO :0031625 and ubiquitin protein ligase binding and molecular function this GO :0031996 and thioesterase binding and molecular function this GO :0042981 and regulation of apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0043123 and positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB signaling and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0051092 and positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity and biological process this GO :2001236 and regulation of extrinsic apoptotic signaling pathway and biological process, thioesterase binding, this GO :0005164: tumor necrosis factor receptor binding and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0008270: zinc ion binding and also this GO :0031625: ubiquitin protein ligase binding and also this GO :0031996: thioesterase binding, this GO :0005164: tumor necrosis factor receptor binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0008270: zinc ion binding, this GO :0031625: ubiquitin protein ligase binding, this GO :0031996: thioesterase binding, Cytoplasm, Traf1 and IDBG-163730 and ENSMUSG00000026875 and 22029, TRAF1 and IDBG-638832 and ENSBTAG00000003012 and 540944
bs-1212R-Biotin | TRAF1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-1212R-Cy3 | TRAF1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1212R-Cy3
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameTRAF1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the TRAF1 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameTRAF1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nametumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 1 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameTNF receptor associated factor 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-06-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- TNF receptor associated factors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-1212R-Cy5 | TRAF1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1212R-Cy5.5 | TRAF1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1212R-Cy7 | TRAF1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1212R-FITC | TRAF1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-1212R-HRP | TRAF1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD