TPO rat recombinant
TPO rat recombinant is available 2 times from Biovision labs
7221-10 | TPO, rat recombinantsize: 10 μg | 382.1 USD
7221-50 | TPO, rat recombinantsize: 50 μg | 1112.09 USD
- SynonymsThrombopoietin, Megakaryocyte colony-stimulating factor, c-MPL Ligand, MGDF
- Alternates namesThrombopoietin, Megakaryocyte colony-stimulating factor, c-MPL Ligand, MGDF
- TaglinesStimulates the proliferation and maturation of megakaryocytes
- NCBI Gene ID #.81811
- NCBI Gene SymbolTPO
- Gene SourceRat
- Accession #P49745
- SourceE. Coli
- Endotoxin Level< 0.1 ng/μg of protein (
- Activity (Specifications/test method)Determined by its ability to stimulate the proliferation of human MO7e cells. The expected ED50 is ≤ 0.2 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 5 x 10^6 units/mg.
- Biological activityDetermined by its ability to stimulate the proliferation of human MO7e cells. The expected ED50 is ≤ 0.2 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 5 x 10^6 units/mg.
- Molecular Weight18.7 kDa
- Storage Temp.-20°C
- ShippingGel Pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- AppearanceLyophilized powder
- Physical form descriptionSterile filtered through a 0.2 micron filter. Lyophilized from Sodium Citrate, pH 4.5
- Reconstitution InstructionsCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Do not vortex. This solution can be stored at 2-8°C for up to 1 week. For extended storage, it is recommended to further dilute in a buffer containing a carrier protein (example 0.1% BSA) and store in working aliquots at -20°C to -80°C.
- HandlingCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- UsageFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameTPO, recombinant
- Alternative nameTPO, rat recombinant
- Alternative techniquerec