TNFAIP1 Antibody Conjugated
7x TNFAIP1 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTNFAIP1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TNFAIP1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Nucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TNFAIP1
- Gene ID number7126
- Swiss ProtQ13829
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSubstrate-specific adapter of a BCR (BTB-CUL3-RBX1) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex involved in regulation of cytoskeleton structure. The BCR(BACURD2) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex mediates the ubiquitination of RHOA, leading to its degradation by the proteasome, thereby regulating the actin cytoskeleton and cell migration. Its interaction with RHOB may regulate apoptosis. May enhance the PCNA-dependent DNA polymerase delta activity.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsB12; B61; EDP1; BTBD34; hBACURD2; BTB/POZ domain-containing adapter for CUL3-mediated RhoA degradation protein 2; BTB/POZ domain-containing protein TNFAIP1; Protein B12; Tumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 1, endothelial; TNFAIP1; BACURD2
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targettumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 1 (endothelial), B12 and B61 and BTBD34 and EDP1 and hBACURD2, TNFAIP1 and IDBG-36399 and ENSG00000109079 and 7126, this GO :0004842 and ubiquitin-protein transferase activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005730 and nucleolus and cellular component this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005768 and endosome and cellular component this GO :0006260 and DNA replication and biological process this GO :0006915 and apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0006955 and immune response and biological process this GO :0009790 and embryo development and biological process this GO :0016477 and cell migration and biological process this GO :0016567 and protein ubiquitination and biological process this GO :0017049 and GTP-Rho binding and molecular function this GO :0019904 and protein domain specific binding and molecular function this GO :0031463 and Cul3-RING ubiquitin ligase complex and cellular component this GO :0035024 and negative regulation of Rho protein signal transduction and biological process this GO :0043149 and stress fiber assembly and biological process this GO :0043161 and proteasome-mediated ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process and biological process this GO :0045740 and positive regulation of DNA replication and biological process this GO :0051260 and protein homooli this GO merization and biological process, protein domain specific binding, this GO :0004842: ubiquitin-protein transferase activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0017049: GTP-Rho binding and also this GO :0019904: protein domain specific binding, this GO :0004842: ubiquitin-protein transferase activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0017049: GTP-Rho binding, this GO :0019904: protein domain specific binding, nuclei, Tnfaip1 and IDBG-203000 and ENSMUSG00000017615 and 21927, TNFAIP1 and IDBG-631555 and ENSBTAG00000008115 and 539674
bs-2104R-Biotin | TNFAIP1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-2104R-Cy3 | TNFAIP1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-2104R-Cy5 | TNFAIP1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-2104R-Cy5.5 | TNFAIP1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2104R-Cy5.5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameTNFAIP1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameTNFAIP1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nametumor necrosis factor, a-induced protein 1 (endothelial) (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameTNF alpha induced protein 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- tumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 1 (endothelial)
- Discovery year1991-08-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- BTB domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-2104R-Cy7 | TNFAIP1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-2104R-FITC | TNFAIP1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-2104R-HRP | TNFAIP1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies