TLK1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated
TLK1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameTLK1 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTLK1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TLK1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TLK1
- Gene ID number9874
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTLK1 is a nuclear serine/threonine kinases that are potentially involved in the regulation of chromatin assembly. TLK1 is rapidly and transiently inhibited by phosphorylation following the generation of DNA double-stranded breaks during S-phase. This is cell cycle checkpoint and ATM-pathway dependent and appears to regulate processes involved in chromatin assembly. Isoform 3 phosphorylates and enhances the stability of the t-SNARE SNAP23, augmenting its assembly with syntaxin.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsPKU beta; serine threonine protein kinase; Serine/threonine protein kinase tousled like 1; TLK1; Tousled like kinase 1.
- Gene target
- Short nameTLK1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameTLK1 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3583R-HRP | TLK1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3583R-HRP
- Price429.66 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nametousled like kinase 1
- Synonyms gene name
- tousled-like kinase 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-01-07
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
UBE2G1 CT UBE2G1 UBE2G Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2 G1 E217K UBC7 Ubiquitin carrier protein G1 Ubiquitin protein ligase G1
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR