TLE4 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
TLE4 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameTLE4 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTLE4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TLE4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TLE4
- Gene ID number7091
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe Notch signaling pathway controls cellular interactions important for the specification of a variety of fates in both invertebrates and vertebrates. Key players in the Notch pathway are the TLE genes (for transducin-like enhancer of split, also designated ESG for enhancer of split groucho), which are human homologs of the Drosophila groucho gene. Groucho is a transcriptional repressor that plays a key role in neurogenesis, segmentation and sex determination. TLEs associate with chromatin in live cells and specifically with Histone H3, but not with other core histones. Expression of the TLE genes, TLE1, TLE2, TLE3 and TLE4, correlate with immature epithelial cells that are progressing toward a terminally differentiated state, suggesting a role during epithelial differentiation. TLE1, TLE2 and TLE3 have elevated expression in cervical squamous metaplasias and carcinomas, while TLE4 is most highly expressed in the brain, particularly in the caudate nucleus. TLE1 and TLE4 contain SP and WD40 domains, through which TLE1 binds AML1 to inhibit AML1-induced transactivation of the CSF1 receptor. In early stages of cell differentiation, TLE1 is upregulated, and TLE2 and TLE4 are downregulated. In later stages, TLE2 and TLE4 are upregulated, and expression of TLE1 decreases.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- SynonymsB lymphocyte gene 1; B lymphocyte gene 1; enhancer of split groucho 4; enhancer of split groucho 4; ESG4; ESG4; KIAA1261; TIM; TIM1; timeless Drosophila homolog; TLE4; transducin-like enhancer of split 4; transducin-like enhancer of split 4; TLE4_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameTLE4 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameTLE4 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12403R-Cy7 | TLE4 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12403R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nametransducin like enhancer of split 4
- Synonyms gene name
- transducin-like enhancer of split 4 (E(sp1) homolog, Drosophila)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1993-12-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- WD repeat domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies