Tide Fluor 3 azide [TF3 azide]
Tide Fluor 3 azide [TF3 azide] is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionTide Fluor 3 azide [TF3 azide] is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Tide Fluor 3 azide [TF3 azide] is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Tide Fluor 3 azide [TF3 azide] is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionSodium azide NaN3 is often used to prevent antibody degradation in 0,02% W/V concentrations. aat supplies azide free antibodies on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameTide Fluor 3 [TF3 ]
- Alternative nameTide Fluor 3 azide [TF3 azide]
2254 | Tide Fluor 3 azide [TF3 azide]size: 1 milligram | 267.64 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR