Tide Fluor 2WS TF2WS Superior replacement for FITC
Tide Fluor 2WS TF2WS Superior replacement for FITC is available 4 times from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesThis aat Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. aat FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- Alternative techniquefluorescine
2348 | Tide Fluor 2WS acid [TF2WS acid] *Superior replacement for FITC*size: 10 milligrams | 1079.5 USD
2351 | Tide Fluor 2WS Amine [TF2WS amine] *Superior replacement for FITC*size: 1 milligram | 270.52 USD
2350 | Tide Fluor 2WS maleimide [TF2WS Maleimide] *Superior replacement for FITC*size: 1 milligram | 270.52 USD
2349 | Tide Fluor 2WS succinimidyl ester [TF2WS SE] *Superior replacement for FITC*size: 5 milligrams | 806.27 USD