TIA1 3 UTR Lenti reporter
TIA1 3 UTR Lenti reporter is available 4 times from Abm microrna labs
MT-h75566 | TIA1 3'UTR Lenti-reporter-GFP Vectorsize: 1 ug | 1442.73 USD
MV-h75566 | TIA1 3'UTR Lenti-reporter-GFP Virussize: 3 ml | 1775.58 USD
MT-h25566 | TIA1 3'UTR Lenti-reporter-Luc Vectorsize: 1 ug | 1442.73 USD
MV-h25566 | TIA1 3'UTR Lenti-reporter-Luc Virussize: 3 ml | 1775.58 USD
- AvailabilityPlease contact us every day between 9am-6pm local time to check the availability and/or to request a quote. For larger quantities a discount may apply.
- Technical filePlease contact us to request the latest datasheet, protocol, certificate of analysis and SDS files.
- NotesDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in Canada.
- DescriptionLenti kit or vector with CMV or EF promotors for producing Lentivirus (lenti-, Latin for "slow") or lentiviral particles in 293t cells. Lentiviruses are characterized by a long incubation period and often Puro selected. Lentiviruses can deliver a significant amount of viral RNA into the DNA of the host cell and have the unique ability among retroviruses of being able to infect non-dividing cells. They are one of the most efficient methods of a gene delivery vector. The are packaged in HEK 293T cells to get the highest possible lentiviral titers of 108 IFU/ml. The Luc reporter is the expression of the firefly luciferase gene. Puro stands for puromicin selection.
- Alternative to gene targetTIA1 cytotoxic granule-associated RNA binding protein, TIA-1 and WDM, TIA1 and IDBG-55200 and ENSG00000116001 and 7072, poly(A) RNA binding, nuclei, Tia1 and IDBG-164670 and ENSMUSG00000071337 and 21841, TIA1 and IDBG-635927 and ENSBTAG00000019182 and 538533
Recombinant Shewanella baltica tRNA uridine 5 carboxymethylaminomethyl modification enzyme MnmG mnmG partial