THPO Antibody middle region
THPO Antibody middle region is available 2 times from Aviva labs
OASG07273 | THPO Antibody - middle regionsize: one vial | 489.04 USD
OAAB04583 | THPO Antibody - middle regionsize: one vial | 489.04 USD
- Recognized antigenTHPO - middle region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameTHPO
- Long nameAntibody against THPO - middle region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the THPO - middle region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the THPO - middle region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the THPO - middle region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameTHPO Antibody - middle region
- Alternative namethrombopoietin (Antibody to) - middle region
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetthrombopoietin, MGDF and MKCSF and ML and MPLLG and THCYT1 and TPO, THPO and IDBG-68171 and ENSG00000090534 and 7066, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Thpo and IDBG-146337 and ENSMUSG00000022847 and 21832, THPO and IDBG-635050 and ENSBTAG00000000476 and 538672
Horse Platelet Derived Growth Factor alpha Receptor ELISA Kit Platelet Derived Growth Factor alpha Receptor
Recombinant Methylobacterium extorquens 7 cyano 7 deazaguanine synthase queC 7 cyano 7 deazaguanine synthase queC