Thiolite Blue is available 1 time from Aat labs
21507 | Thiolite Bluesize: 5 milligrams | 156.12 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionThiolite Blue is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Thiolite Blue is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Thiolite Blue is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesBlue has a wavelength of around 480 nm and will make your sample visible. If your sample is too concentrated you can dissolve it in water.
- ConjugationBlue Substrate
- Gene target
- Short nameThiolite
- Alternative nameThiolite Blue