Thermal Seal Films for PCR 2 mil Sterile
Thermal Seal Films for PCR 2 mil Sterile is available 2 times from Genesee labs
12-168 | Thermal Seal Films for PCR,2 mil, Non-Sterilesize: 100 Films/Unit | 140.38 USD
12-532 | Thermal Seal Films for PCR,2 mil, Sterilesize: 100 Films/Unit | 173.21 USD
- GroupPCR, polymerase chain reaction
- AboutTAQ or Pfu or Pfx or other enzymes are used for polycmerase chain reaction and have different specificity. The mores specific the lower the yield.
- PropertiesThermocyclers can be callibrated for identical ramping curves to obtain a more accurate PCR.
- DescriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Techniquesterile, PCR
- Alternative techniquesterilized
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp