TFF3 Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-0535R | TFF3 Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 299.03 USD
- Long nameTFF3 Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asTFF3 PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenTFF3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TFF3.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range50-80/80
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TFF3
- Gene ID number7033
- Swiss ProtQ07654
- Tested ApplicationsFCM, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenInvolved in the maintenance and repair of the intestinal mucosa. Promotes the mobility of epithelial cells in healing processes (motogen).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesITF; P1B; TFI; Trefoil factor 3; Intestinal trefoil factor; hITF; Polypeptide P1.B; hP1.B; TFF3
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameTFF3 Antibody
- Alternative nameTFF3 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies