Texas Red®-streptavidin conjugate
Texas Red®-streptavidin conjugate is available 1 time from Aat labs
16911 | Texas Red®-streptavidin conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 207.45 USD
- Catalog number16911
- Price207.45 USD
- Size1 milligram
- ConceptRegistry number:9013-20-1Scope note:A 60-kDa extracellular protein of Streptomyces avidinii with four high-affinity biotin binding sites. Unlike AVIDIN, streptavidin has a near neutral isoelectric point and is free of carbohydrate side chains.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionTexas Red®-streptavidin conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Texas Red®-streptavidin conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Texas Red®-streptavidin conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Conjugationred dye
- Gene target
- Short nameRed®-streptavidin conjugate
- Alternative nameTexas Red®-biotinilated-binding streptavidin conjugate
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL