Texas Red® azide *Single Isomer*
Texas Red® azide *Single Isomer* is available 1 time from Aat labs
484 | Texas Red® azide *Single Isomer*size: 5 milligrams | 205.57 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionTexas Red® azide *Single Isomer* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Texas Red® azide *Single Isomer* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Texas Red® azide *Single Isomer* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionSodium azide NaN3 is often used to prevent antibody degradation in 0,02% W/V concentrations. aat supplies azide free antibodies on request.
- Conjugationred dye
- Gene target
- Short nameRed® *Single Isomer*
- Alternative nameTexas Red® azide *Single Isomer*