Terrific Broth is available 1 time from Himedia labs
LQ114-15X(5X100ML) | Terrific Brothsize: 15X(5X100ML) | 233.29 USD
- DescriptionTerrific Broth is a sterile, light amber medium used for the cultivation of recombinant strains of Escherichia coli
- Shelf lifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- StorageStore between 2-8°C
- AppearanceSterile clear Tartoff-Hobbs (Terrific Broth) in bottle
- ColourLight amber
- Quantity of Medium100 ml of medium in glass bottle.
- Sterility testNA
- Cultural responseNA
- UsesLaboratory use
- Personal ProtectionWear appropriate NIOSH/MSHA-approved respirator, chemical-resistant gloves, safety goggles, other protective clothing. Mechanical exhaust required.
- Toxicological InformationNon toxic
- Technical DataContact us to request a Technical data
- OrderingTo order Terrific Broth, please use the Cat. Nr. and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Terrific Broth
- Propertiesº C. The broth is a modified culture medium for culturing isolated or enriched bacteria, yeasts and micro organisms.The buffered pH and low salt content of these media broths will ensure a perfect growth of the pathogens to be detected. The broth or culture medium is supplied in 500gr and 5 x 500gr quntities by Himedia. The broth's MSDS certificate is supplied for appoval of our broth's batch quality. The screening and selective enrichment of these pathogens and bacteriacan also be obtained by other broths and selective culture media supplements.
- Gene target
- Short nameTerrific Broth
- Alternative nameTerrific liquid media base