TEM8 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
TEM8 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-15583R-A350 | TEM8 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.22 USD
bs-15583R-A488 | TEM8 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.22 USD
bs-15583R-A555 | TEM8 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.22 USD
bs-15583R-A594 | TEM8 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.22 USD
bs-15583R-A647 | TEM8 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.22 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTEM8
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TEM8.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TEM8
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenThis gene encodes a type I transmembrane protein and is a tumor-specific endothelial marker that has been implicated in colorectal cancer. The encoded protein has been shown to also be a docking protein or receptor for Bacillus anthracis toxin, the causative agent of the disease, anthrax. The binding of the protective antigen (PA) component, of the tripartite anthrax toxin, to this receptor protein mediates delivery of toxin components to the cytosol of cells. Once inside the cell, the other two components of anthrax toxin, edema factor (EF) and lethal factor (LF) disrupt normal cellular processes. Three alternatively spliced variants that encode different protein isoforms have been described. [provided by RefSeq, Oct 2008]
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsAnthrax toxin receptor 1; Anthrax toxin receptor 1 precursor; ANTXR 1; ANTXR1; ATR; TEM-8; TEM 8; TEM8; Tumor Endothelial Marker 8; Tumor endothelial marker 8 precursor; ANTR1_HUMAN; Anthrax toxin receptor-1; FLJ11298; FLJ21776.
- Gene target
- Short nameTEM8 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR