TCTP Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
TCTP Antibody, Biotin Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameTCTP Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTCTP
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TCTP.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TCTP
- Gene ID number7178
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTCTP is involved in calcium binding and microtubule stabilization. It is an immunoglobulin E dependent histamine-releasing factor produced by lymphocytes of atopic children and present in biologic fluids of allergic patients. Both human and mouse recombinant HRF proteins caused histamine release from human basophils of a subpopulation of donors (referenced from OMIM).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsFLJ27337; Fortilin; Histamine releasing factor; Histamine-releasing factor; HRF; Immunoglobulin E-dependent; p02; p23; TCTP; TCTP_HUMAN; TPT1; Translationally controlled tumor protein; Translationally-controlled tumor protein; Tumor protein translationally controlled 1; tumor protein translationally-controlled 1; tumor protein, translationally-controlled 1.
- Gene target
- Short nameTCTP Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameTCTP (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3578R-Biotin | TCTP Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3578R-Biotin
- Price408.79 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nametumor protein, translationally-controlled 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-09-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedResults clearly indicate that the interaction between TCTP and p53 prevents apoptosis by destabilizing p53.Human recombinant histamine-releasing factor can partially inhibit the secretion of IL-2 and IL-13 protein in a dose-dependent manner from both purified peripheral blood T cells and Jurkat T cells.TCTP preferentially stabilized the GDP form of eEF1A, and, furthermore, impaired the GDP exchange reaction promoted by eEF1Bbeta.Results imply that TCTP might be a mediator of PRL-3-promoted proliferation, migration and invasion of human colon cancer cells.Data suggest that TCTP may play a critical role in maintaining genomic integrity in response to DNA-damaging agents.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR