TCN2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
TCN2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTCN2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TCN2.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TCN2/Transcobalamin II
- Gene ID Number6948
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenTranscobalamin I (TCI) and Transcobalamin II (TCII) are secreted proteins belonging to the eukaryotic cobalamin transport proteins family and also to the vitamin B12-binding protein family. The genes encoding these proteins map to chromosome 11q11-q12 and 22q12.2, respectively. Transcobalamin I is a constituent of secondary granules in neutrophils, while Transcobalamin II binds cobalamin and mediates its transport into cells. These plasma proteins are expressed in various tissues and secretions.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsMacrocytic anemia; TC; TC II; TC-2; TC2; TCII; TCN 2; TCO2_HUMAN; Transcobalamin 2; Transcobalamin II; Transcobalamin II; macrocytic anemia; Transcobalamin-2; Vitamin B12 binding protein 2.
- Gene target
- Short nameTCN2 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9919R-A350 | TCN2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9919R-A488 | TCN2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9919R-A555 | TCN2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9919R-A594 | TCN2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9919R-A647 | TCN2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9919R-A647
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nametranscobalamin 2
- Synonyms gene name
- transcobalamin II; macrocytic anemia
- transcobalamin II
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedmolecular basis for TCN2 deficiency in two patients with megaloblastic anemia was identified as variance in RNA editingThree SNPs in transcobalamin II gene (G1196A, C776G and C1043T) are significantly associated with coronary artery disease in Indian population.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR