TCEAL8 1 117aa Human His tag E coli
TCEAL8 1 117aa Human His tag E coli is available 2 times from Genways bulk labs
EKU06456 | Rat Oxytocin Receptor (OXTR) ELISA Kitsize: 96 Tests | 1073.23 USD
GWB-P0401K | TCEAL8, 1-117aa , Human, His tag, E.colisize: bulk | Place ask USD
- Available sizes50ug:330,250ug:990
- Storestore in freezer for long therm or fridge for short time storage
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, e. Coli rec. human proteins
- Estimated Turnaround Time6-11 Business days
- Target NameOxytocin Receptor
- Target's alterntive nameOT-R
- Species ReactivityRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Sample TypeTissue homogenates, Cell lysates and other biological fluids
- Detection Range0.156-10 ng/mL.
- Sensitivity0.058 ng/mL
- PrecisionIntra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Oxytocin Receptor were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Oxytocin Receptor were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.CV (%) = SD/meanX100;Intra-Assay: CV
- Detection MethodColorimetric
- Assay Time3 hours
- ApplicationFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Assay TypeDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Shipping ConditionsIce packs
- Storage TemperatureShort term: 4°C; Long term: see manual.
- Precaution of UseThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes.
- Shelf lifeUse Rat Oxytocin Receptor (OXTR) ELISA Kit before 8 months
- SpecificityThis assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Oxytocin Receptor
- Cross ActivityNo significant cross-reactivity or interference between Oxytocin Receptor and analogues was observed.
- Test PrincipleNo significant cross-reactivity or interference between Oxytocin Receptor and analogues was observed.
- StabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- Quality SystemsThe kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- Research AreaReproductive science
- Alternative to gene targetoxytocin receptor, OT-R, OXTR and IDBG-14899 and ENSG00000180914 and 5021, peptide hormone binding, Cell surfaces, Oxtr and IDBG-175080 and ENSMUSG00000049112 and 18430, OXTR and IDBG-644785 and ENSBTAG00000019772 and 281371, v-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT