TBCE Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
TBCE Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameTBCE Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTBCE
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TBCE.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TBCE
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMicrotubules, the primary component of the cytoskeletal network, are highly dynamic structures composed of Alpha/Beta Tubulin heterodimers. Biosynthesis of functional microtubules involve the participation of several chaperones, termed Tubulin folding cofactors A (TBCA), D (TBCD), E (TBCE) and C (TBCC), that act on folding intermediates downstream of the cytosolic chaperon, alternatively named TCP. TBCE (tubulin folding cofactor E), also known as HRD, KCS, KCS1 or pac2, is a 527 amino acid cytoplasmic protein containing one CAP-Gly domain and seven LRR (leucine-rich) repeats. TBCE is involved in the second step of the Tubulin folding pathway and is implicated in the maintenance of the neuronal microtubule network. TBCE associates with microtubules and proteasomes, and protects against misfolded protein stress. Mutations in the gene encoding TBCE are the cause of hypoparathyroidism-retardation-dysmorphism syndrome and Kenny-Caffey syndrome type 1.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- SynonymsHRD; KCS; KCS1; Pac2; tbce; TBCE_HUMAN; Tubulin specic chaperone e; Tubulin-folding cofactor E; Tubulin-specic chaperone E.
- Gene target
- Short nameTBCE Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameTBCE (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11767R-Cy5 | TBCE Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11767R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nametubulin folding cofactor E
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- tubulin-specific chaperone e
- Kenny-Caffey syndrome
- hypoparathyroidism, growth and mental retardation, and dysmorphism
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-07-31
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies