TAMRA cGMP PDE V substrate Red Fluorescence
TAMRA cGMP PDE V substrate Red Fluorescence is available 2 times from Aat labs
13605 | TAMRA-cGMP PDE V substrate *Red Fluorescence*size: 0.5 umol | 513.26 USD
13605 | TAMRA-cGMP PDE V substrate *Red fluorescence*size: 0.5 umol | 353.69 USD
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionTAMRA-cGMP PDE V substrate *Red fluorescence* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. TAMRA-cGMP PDE V substrate *Red fluorescence* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that TAMRA-cGMP PDE V substrate *Red fluorescence* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- TestFluorimetric analysis of fluorescent emission of light by is a form of luminescence. The emitted light has a longer wavelength, and therefore lower energy, than the absorbed radiation for excitation. Fluorescent controls and calibrators can be supplied to mix with the cells. A fluorimeter is needed to do the analysis of the green, red, blue, yellow, orange, deep red fluorescent dyes.
- Conjugationred dye
- Gene target
- Short nameTAMRA-cGMP PDE V substrate *Red *
Recombinant Human Peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase FKBP2 FKBP2 Peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase FKBP2 FKBP2