TAMRA cAMP PDE IV substrate Red fluorescence
TAMRA cAMP PDE IV substrate Red fluorescence is available 2 times from Aat labs
13603 | TAMRA-cAMP PDE IV substrate *Red fluorescence*size: 0.5 umol | 357.19 USD
13603 | TAMRA-cAMP PDE IV substrate *Red Fluorescence*size: 0.5 umol | 518.34 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionTAMRA-cAMP PDE IV substrate *Red fluorescence* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. TAMRA-cAMP PDE IV substrate *Red fluorescence* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that TAMRA-cAMP PDE IV substrate *Red fluorescence* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- TestFluorimetric analysis of fluorescent emission of light by is a form of luminescence. The emitted light has a longer wavelength, and therefore lower energy, than the absorbed radiation for excitation. Fluorescent controls and calibrators can be supplied to mix with the cells. A fluorimeter is needed to do the analysis of the green, red, blue, yellow, orange, deep red fluorescent dyes.
- Conjugationred dye
- Gene target
- Short nameTAMRA-cAMP PDE IV substrate *Red *
- Alternative to gene targetcathelicidin antimicrobial peptide, CAP-18 and CAP18 and CRAMP and FALL-39 and FALL39 and LL37, CAMP and IDBG-32341 and ENSG00000164047 and 820, protein binding, Extracellular, Camp and IDBG-201591 and ENSMUSG00000038357 and 12796