TAK1 Thr184 Thr187 Antibody Conjugated
7x TAK1 Thr184 Thr187 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTAK1 Thr184 + Thr187
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TAK1 Thr184 + Thr187.
- Modification siteThr184 + Thr187
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human TAK1 around the phosphorylation site of Thr184/187
- Gene ID number6885
- Swiss ProtO43318
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSerine/threonine kinase which acts as an essential component of the MAP kinase signal transduction pathway. Plays an important role in the cascades of cellular responses evoked by changes in the environment. Mediates signal transduction of TRAF6, various cytokines including interleukin-1 (IL-1), transforming growth factor-beta (TGFB), TGFB-related factors like BMP2 and BMP4, toll-like receptors (TLR), tumor necrosis factor receptor CD40 and B-cell receptor (BCR). Ceramides are also able to activate MAP3K7/TAK1. Once activated, acts as an upstream activator of the MKK/JNK signal transduction cascade and the p38 MAPK signal transduction cascade through the phosphorylation and activation of several MAP kinase kinases like MAP2K1/MEK1, MAP2K3/MKK3, MAP2K6/MKK6 and MAP2K7/MKK7. These MAP2Ks in turn activate p38 MAPKs, c-jun N-terminal kinases (JNKs) and I-kappa-B kinase complex (IKK). Both p38 MAPK and JNK pathways control the transcription factors activator protein-1 (AP-1), while nuclear factor-kappa B is activated by IKK. MAP3K7 activates also IKBKB and MAPK8/JNK1 in response to TRAF6 signaling and mediates BMP2-induced apoptosis. In osmotic stress signaling, plays a major role in the activation of MAPK8/JNK1, but not that of NF-kappa-B. Promotes TRIM5 capsid-specific restriction activity.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsTAK1; MEKK7; TGF1a; Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7; Transforming growth factor-beta-activated kinase 1; TGF-beta-activated kinase 1; MAP3K7
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3439R-Biotin | TAK1(Thr184 + Thr187) Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-3439R-Cy3 | TAK1(Thr184 + Thr187) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 450.06 USD
bs-3439R-Cy5 | TAK1(Thr184 + Thr187) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 450.06 USD
bs-3439R-Cy5.5 | TAK1(Thr184 + Thr187) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 450.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3439R-Cy5.5
- Price450.06 USD
- Long nameTAK1(Thr184 + Thr187) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameTAK1(Thr184 + Thr187) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameTAK1(Thr184 and Thr187) (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-05-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-3439R-Cy7 | TAK1(Thr184 + Thr187) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 450.06 USD
bs-3439R-FITC | TAK1(Thr184 + Thr187) Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-3439R-HRP | TAK1(Thr184 + Thr187) Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 450.06 USD