T25 Cell Culture Flasks cap sterile
2x T25 Cell Culture Flasks cap sterile found in ABM
- AvailabilityPlease contact our specialists every day to check the availability and to request a quote.
- NotesDesigned for Research Use Only. Assembled in Canada.
- Techniqueculture, sterile pure
- Alternative techniquesterilized
B909-0200 | T25 Cell Culture Flasks Filter Cap Sterilesize: 20 Bags of 10 | 359.07 USD
B914-0200 | T25 Cell Culture Flasks, plug seal cap, sterilesize: Case of 200 | 359.07 USD
- Catalog numberB914-0200
- Price359.07 USD
- SizeCase of 200
- OrderingIf you wish to order T25 Cell Culture Flasks, plug seal cap, sterile, please use the catalogue number #B914
- DescriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency. This 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short nameT25 Culture Flasks, plug seal cap, sterile
- Alternative nameT25 cellular Culture Flasks, plug seal cap, sterile
- ConceptScope note:Methods of maintaining or growing biological materials in controlled laboratory conditions. These include the cultures of CELLS; TISSUES; organs; or embryo in vitro. Both animal and plant tissues may be cultured by a variety of methods. Cultures may derive from normal or abnormal tissues, and consist of a single cell type or mixed cell types.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies