T A T Broth
T A T Broth is available 2 times from Himedia labs
- DescriptionT.A.T. (Tryptone Azolectin Tween) Broth is off-white to yellow homogeneous free flowing powder used for sterility testing of highly viscous or gelatinous substances like salves, ointments and other cosmetic products.
- Technical DataContact us to request a Technical data
- Data sheetContact us to request a Data sheet
- OrderingTo order T.A.T. Broth, please use the Cat. Nr. and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for T.A.T. Broth
- Propertiesº C. The broth is a modified culture medium for culturing isolated or enriched bacteria, yeasts and micro organisms.The buffered pH and low salt content of these media broths will ensure a perfect growth of the pathogens to be detected. The broth or culture medium is supplied in 500gr and 5 x 500gr quntities by Himedia. The broth's MSDS certificate is supplied for appoval of our broth's batch quality. The screening and selective enrichment of these pathogens and bacteriacan also be obtained by other broths and selective culture media supplements.
- Gene target
- Short nameT.A.T. Broth
- Alternative nameT.A.T. liquid media base
LQ203D-10X(5X500ML) | T.A.T. Brothsize: 10X(5X500ML) | 652.66 USD
LQ203C-10X(5X100ML) | T.A.T. Brothsize: 10X(5X100ML) | 315.18 USD