SYTL5 Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-4145R | SYTL5 Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 303.34 USD
- Long nameSYTL5 Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asSYTL5 PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenSYTL5
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SYTL5.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range600-650/730
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SYTL5
- Gene ID number94122
- Swiss ProtQ8TDW5
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenMay act as Rab effector protein and play a role in vesicle trafficking. Binds phospholipids.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesslp5; Synaptotagmin-like protein 5; SYTL5
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSYTL5 Antibody
- Alternative nameSYTL5 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies