Syndecan 4 Antibody
Syndecan 4 Antibody is available 3 times from Njs poly labs
- ClonalityPolyclonal (rabbit origin)
- Host animalRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Recognised antigenSyndecan 4
- Intented useThis Syndecan 4 antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Gene targetSyndecan 4
- Short nameSyndecan 4 Antibody
- Alternative nameSyndecan 4 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
R32064 | Syndecan 4 Antibodysize: 0.1mg | 499.34 USD
N1024-100UG | Syndecan 4 Antibodysize: 0.1mg | 393.57 USD
- Catalog numberN1024-100UG
- Price393.57 USD
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml in 1X PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA (US sourced) and 0.05% sodium azide
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus) ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Tested applicationsWB
- Recommended dilutionsWestern blot: 2-5ug/ml
- NotesProvided assay concentrations are suggestions only, antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
- Added buffer1X Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS), pH 7.4
- Gene ID #6385
- PurityPurified by protein A Affinity Chromatography
- DescriptionSyndecans are a family of four transmembrane proteoglycans divided into two subfamilies based on transmembrane and cytoplasmic domain similarity: Syndecan 1/3 and 2/4. Via their covalently attached heparan sulphate chains, they bind a variety of ligands and play a role in a number of cell functions including adhesion, proliferation and migration. Syndecan 4 is highly expressed on the cell surface of epithelial cells and fibroblasts and plays an important role in tissue repair. Integrin-mediated binding of fibronectin to Syndecan-4 induces focal adhesions and formation of cytoskeletal stress fibers, facilitating wound healing.
- ImmunogenA recombinant protein fragment from the N-terminal region of human Syndecan 4 was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- StorageAliquot the Syndecan 4 antibody and store frozen at -20 deg. Celcius or lower. Cycles of freezing and thawing can denaturate the peptide chains of the antibodies and reduce their sensitivity and/or change their affinity. Prepare aliqotes in such a manner so that freeze-thaw cycles are minimized.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene namesyndecan 4
- Synonyms gene name
- syndecan 4 (amphiglycan, ryudocan)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-05-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAugmented synthesis and differential localization of heparan sulfate proteoglycans in Duchenne muscular dystrophy.syndecan TMD homodimerization and heterodimerization can be mediated by GxxxG motifs and modulated by sequence contextSDC3 is a target gene of the BACH1 transcription factor according to ChIP-seq analysis in HEK 293 cells.Syndecan-3 expression was not associated with disease progression and outcome in specific subtypes of mammary carcinoma.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
N1024-25UG | Syndecan 4 Antibodysize: 0.025mg | 216.46 USD