SYAP1 Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-0121R | SYAP1 Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 299.03 USD
- Long nameSYAP1 Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asSYAP1 PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenSYAP1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SYAP1.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range165-215/352
- Subcellular locationIntracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SYAP1
- Gene ID number94056
- Swiss ProtQ96A49
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P), IF(ICC)
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200), IF(ICC)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat, Chicken
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenSYAP1 (synapse-associated protein 1) is a 352 amino acid protein that is ubiquitously expressed in adult tissues. SYAP1 contains one BSD domain which is a novel domain that is present in basal transcription factors, synapse-associated proteins and several hypothetical proteins. The BSD domain is characterized by three predicted alpha helices and by conserved tryptophan and phenylalanine residues, located at the C-terminus of the domain. The gene that encodes SYAP1 in humans is located on chromosome X. Chromosome X consists of about 153 million base pairs and nearly 1,000 genes. Color blindness, hemophilia, and Duchenne muscular dystrophy are well known X chromosome-linked conditions which affect males more frequently as males carry a single X chromosome.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesPRO3113; Synapse-associated protein 1; SYAP1
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSYAP1 Antibody
- Alternative nameSYAP1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp