SYAP1 Antibody Conjugated
SYAP1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSYAP1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SYAP1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationIntracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SYAP1
- Gene ID number94056
- Swiss ProtQ96A49
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat, Chicken
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSYAP1 (synapse-associated protein 1) is a 352 amino acid protein that is ubiquitously expressed in adult tissues. SYAP1 contains one BSD domain which is a novel domain that is present in basal transcription factors, synapse-associated proteins and several hypothetical proteins. The BSD domain is characterized by three predicted alpha helices and by conserved tryptophan and phenylalanine residues, located at the C-terminus of the domain. The gene that encodes SYAP1 in humans is located on chromosome X. Chromosome X consists of about 153 million base pairs and nearly 1,000 genes. Color blindness, hemophilia, and Duchenne muscular dystrophy are well known X chromosome-linked conditions which affect males more frequently as males carry a single X chromosome.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPRO3113; Synapse-associated protein 1; SYAP1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0121R-Biotin | SYAP1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-0121R-Cy3 | SYAP1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0121R-Cy5 | SYAP1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0121R-Cy5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameSYAP1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P), IF(ICC)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200), IF(ICC)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameSYAP1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameSYAP1 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesynapse associated protein 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-07-24
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-0121R-Cy5.5 | SYAP1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0121R-Cy7 | SYAP1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0121R-FITC | SYAP1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-0121R-HRP | SYAP1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies