SYAP1 Antibody Conjugated
SYAP1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSYAP1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SYAP1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationIntracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SYAP1
- Gene ID number94056
- Swiss ProtQ96A49
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat, Chicken
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSYAP1 (synapse-associated protein 1) is a 352 amino acid protein that is ubiquitously expressed in adult tissues. SYAP1 contains one BSD domain which is a novel domain that is present in basal transcription factors, synapse-associated proteins and several hypothetical proteins. The BSD domain is characterized by three predicted alpha helices and by conserved tryptophan and phenylalanine residues, located at the C-terminus of the domain. The gene that encodes SYAP1 in humans is located on chromosome X. Chromosome X consists of about 153 million base pairs and nearly 1,000 genes. Color blindness, hemophilia, and Duchenne muscular dystrophy are well known X chromosome-linked conditions which affect males more frequently as males carry a single X chromosome.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPRO3113; Synapse-associated protein 1; SYAP1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0121R-Biotin | SYAP1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.89 USD
bs-0121R-Cy3 | SYAP1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.82 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0121R-Cy3
- Price430.82 USD
- Long nameSYAP1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P), IF(ICC)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200), IF(ICC)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the SYAP1 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameSYAP1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameSYAP1 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesynapse associated protein 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-07-24
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-0121R-Cy5 | SYAP1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.82 USD
bs-0121R-Cy5.5 | SYAP1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.82 USD
bs-0121R-Cy7 | SYAP1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.82 USD
bs-0121R-FITC | SYAP1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.89 USD
bs-0121R-HRP | SYAP1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.82 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies