Swine anti Human IgG
Swine anti Human IgG is available 10 times from Nordc labs
SwAHu/IgG(Fc)/7S | Swine anti Human IgG (Fc specific)size: 10 mg | 223.42 USD
SwAHu/IgG(Fc) | Swine anti Human IgG (Fc specific)size: 1 mL | 174.03 USD
SwAHu/IgG(Fc)/FITC | Swine anti Human IgG (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with FITCsize: 1 mL | 263.4 USD
SwAHu/IgG(Fc)/TRITC | Swine anti Human IgG (Fc specific) antibody conjugated with TRITCsize: 1 mL | 284.57 USD
SwAHu/IgG(H+L)/7S | Swine anti Human IgG (heavy and light chains)size: 10 mg | 223.42 USD
SwAHu/IgG(H+L)/FITC | Swine anti Human IgG (heavy and light chains) antibody conjugated with FITCsize: 2 mL | 416.27 USD
SwAHu/IgG(H+L)/Bio | Swine anti Human IgG antibody heavy and light chains antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 1 mL | 263.4 USD
SwAHu/Ig | Swine anti Human IgG IgA IgM (heavy and light chains)size: 1 mL | 174.03 USD
SwAHu/Ig/FITC | Swine anti Human IgG IgA IgM (heavy and light chains) antibody conjugated with FITCsize: 1 mL | 223.42 USD
SwAHu/Ig/TRITC | Swine anti Human IgG IgA IgM (heavy and light chains) antibody conjugated with TRITCsize: 1 mL | 284.57 USD
- Catalog numberSwAHu/Ig/TRITC
- Price284.57 USD
- Size1 mL
- CategorySecondary Antibodies
- Long descriptionThe reactivity of the antiserum is directed to the major isotypes of the human immunoglobulin system (classes and both light chain types) including antibodies to common determinants, to class and to the surface determinants of the common Fab portion, as tested by immunoelectrophoresis and double radial immunodiffusion against pooled serum and purified immunoglobulins. Direct immunofluorescence staining of cytoplasmic Ig of appropriately treated cell and tissue substrates; to demonstrate immunoglobulins or specific antibodies in cells and tissues; to identify circulating antibodies in serodiagnostic microbiology and autoimmune diseases. This immunoconjugate is not pre-diluted. The optimum working dilution of each conjugate should be established by titration before being used. Excess labelled antibody must be avoided because it may cause high unspecific background staining and interfere with the specific signal. Working dilutions are usually between 1:10 and 1:40.
- Antibody come fromPurified immunoglobulin fractions containing IgG, IgA and IgM isolated from pooled human serum. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Other descriptionTRITC-coupled purified hyperimmune swine IgG lyophilized from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). No preservative added, as it may interfere with the antibody activity.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionSwine anti Human IgG IgA IgM (heavy and light chains) antibody conjugated with TRITC Antibody
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesInter-species cross-reactivity is a normal feature of antibodies to immunoglobulins, since immunoglobulins of different species frequently share antigenic determinants. Cross-reactivity of this antiSerum has not been tested in detail
- Antibody's specificityTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate–conjugated IgG fraction of polyclonal Swine antiSerum to Human IgG, IgA and IgM, heavy and light chains.
- ApplicationELISA,Immunocytochemistry,Immunohistochemistry (frozen),(In)direct immunofluorescence
- Antibody's suited forELISA,Immunocytochemistry,Immunohistochemistry (frozen),(In)direct immunofluorescence.
- StorageThe lyophilized conjugate is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconstituted by adding 1 ml sterile distilled water. Spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly in the dark at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the immunoconjugate Lyophilized at +4°C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20°C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4°C--7 days.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by nordc they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.Immunoglobulin A (IgA, also referred to as sIgA) is an antibody that plays a critical role in immune function in the mucous membranes. More IgA is produced in mucosal linings than all other types of antibody combined. Examples are EMA, ACA ELISA test kits and for diagnostic detection the IgA of Anti-Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1; β2-Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies; Beta 2GP1 Ab, Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies IgG, IgM, and IgAs.Immunoglobulin M, or IgM for short, is a basic antibody that is produced by B cells. IgM is by far the physically largest antibody in the human circulatory system. It is the first antibody to appear in response to initial exposure to an antigen
- Additional isotypeIgA,IgG,IgM
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSwine anti IgG IgA IgM (heavy light chains) antibody conjugated with TRITC
- Techniqueanti human, Antibody, light, anti, IgA, IgG, IgM
- IsotypeIgA, IgG, IgM
- Alternative nameswine antibody to H. sapiens Immunoglobulin G Immunoglobulin A Immunoglobulin M (heavy and light chains) (Antibody to) coupled including TRITC
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Antibody is raised inSwine
- Research interestImmunology
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This product contains sodium azide. To prevent formation of toxic vapors, do not mix with strong acidic solutions. To prevent formation of potentially explosive metallic azides in metal plumbing, always wash into drain with copious quantities of water. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Recombinant Dictyostelium discoideum Probable serine/threonine-protein kinase DDB_G0283337 (DDB_G0283337), partial