Superoxide Dismutase Antibody
Superoxide Dismutase Antibody is available 8 times from Njs poly labs
R31855 | Superoxide Dismutase 1 Antibody (SOD1)size: 0.1mg | 477.42 USD
F51318-0.08ML | Superoxide Dismutase 1 Antibody (SOD1)size: 0.08 ml | 234 USD
R36046BTN | Superoxide Dismutase 1 Antibody [Biotin Conjugate]size: 0.1mg | 477.42 USD
- Catalog numberR36046BTN
- Price477.42 USD
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml in 1X TBS, pH7.3, with 0.5% BSA (US sourced) and 0.02% sodium azide
- FormPurified antibody
- ConjugationBiotin Conjugate
- Recognised antigenSuperoxide Dismutase 1 [Biotin Conjugate]
- Host animalGoat (Capra aegagrus hircus)
- ClonalityPolyclonal (goat origin)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA (peptide)
- Recommended dilutionsWestern blot: 0.2-0.5ug/ml,ELISA (peptide) LOD: 1:8000
- NotesOptimal dilution of the SOD antibody should be determined by the researcher.1. Do not use a blocking agent or diluent that contains biotin (including milk and some BSA preparations) when testing with biotinylated antibodies. A non-animal protein (NAP) blocker is recommended.
- Intented useThis SOD antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- Gene ID #6647
- PurityAntigen affinity
- DescriptionAdditional name(s) for this target protein: Superoxide dismutase 1, SOD1
- ImmunogenAmino acids SRKHGGPKDEERH were used as the immunogen for this SOD antibody.
- StorageAliquot and store the SOD antibody at -20 deg. Celcius or lower. Cycles of freezing and thawing can denaturate the peptide chains of the antibodies and reduce their sensitivity and/or change their affinity. Prepare aliqotes in such a manner so that freeze-thaw cycles are minimized.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSuperoxide Dismutase 1 Antibody [ Conjugate]
- Alternative nameSuperoxide Dismutase 1 (Antibody to) [biotinilated Conjugate]
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
F50529-0.08ML | Superoxide Dismutase 2 Antibody (SOD2)size: 0.08 ml | 234 USD
R31882 | Superoxide Dismutase 2 Antibody / SOD2size: 0.1mg | 477.42 USD
F52953-0.08ML | Superoxide Dismutase 3 Antibody (SOD3)size: 0.08 ml | 234 USD
F49928-0.08ML | Superoxide Dismutase 3 Antibody (SOD3)size: 0.08 ml | 234 USD
R31796 | Superoxide Dismutase 3 Antibody / SOD3size: 0.1mg | 477.42 USD
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Akro Albumins and cell culture