Sulfathiazol HRP Conjugate
Sulfathiazol HRP Conjugate is available 2 times from Aat labs
50028 | Sulfathiazol-HRP Conjugatesize: 1 mg | 735.69 USD
50028 | Sulfathiazol-HRP Conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 548.23 USD
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionSulfathiazol-HRP Conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Sulfathiazol-HRP Conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Sulfathiazol-HRP Conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesHRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- Gene target
- Short nameSulfathiazol- Conjugate
- Alternative nameSulfathiazol-horseradish peroxidase Conjugate
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Recombinant Leptospira interrogans serogroup Icterohaemorrhagiae serovar Lai 50S ribosomal protein L10 (rplJ)