Sulfadimidine KLH Conjugate
Sulfadimidine KLH Conjugate is available 2 times from Aat labs
50027 | Sulfadimidine -KLH Conjugatesize: 1 mg | 734.72 USD
50027 | Sulfadimidine -KLH Conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 547.51 USD
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionSulfadimidine -KLH Conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Sulfadimidine -KLH Conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Sulfadimidine -KLH Conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameSulfadimidine -KLH Conjugate
- Alternative nameSulfadimidine -KLH Conjugate