STIM2 Polyclonal Antibody
STIM2 Polyclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Bioma labs
CAC07783 | STIM2 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 279.45 USD
CAC07783 | STIM2 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 457.38 USD
- Other nameStromal interaction molecule 2,STIM2,KIAA1482
- ImmunogenRecombinant Human Stromal interaction molecule 2 protein (471-656AA)
- Verified reactivityHuman, Mouse
- Verified applicationsELISA,WB,IHC. Recommended dilution:WB:1:500-1:5000,IHC:1:20-1:200
- Raised inRabbit
- Protein numberQ9P246
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityProtein G purified, >95%
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time3-7 business days
- Supplementary informationPlays a role in mediating store-operated Ca(2+) entry (SOCE), a Ca(2+) influx following depletion of intracellular Ca(2+) stores. Functions as a highly sensitive Ca(2+) sensor in the endoplasmic reticulum which activates both store-operated and store-independent Ca(2+)-influx. Regulates basal cytosolic and endoplasmic reticulum Ca(2+) concentrations. Upon mild variations of the endoplasmic reticulum Ca(2+) concentration, translocates from the endoplasmic reticulum to the plasma membrane where it probably activates the Ca(2+) release-activated Ca(2+) (CRAC) channels ORAI1, ORAI2 and ORAI3. May inhibit STIM1-mediated Ca(2+) influx.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSTIM2 Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameSTIM2 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp