STERILE DISKS (10mm)
STERILE DISKS (10mm) is available 1 time from Himedia labs
- DescriptionSTERILE DISKS (10mm) by HiMedia Laboratories can be used as a diagnostic aid for carrying out various biochemical tests.
- Storage TemperatureStore below 30°C
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- StabilitySTERILE DISKS (10mm) is stable if stored as per the conditions specified under storage. Product loses its potency/performance above 45°C.
- OrderingTo order STERILE DISKS (10mm), please use the Cat. Nr.DD036-1VLand submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- Additional descriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short nameSTERILE DISKS (10mm)
- Alternative nameSTERILE DISKS (10mm)
- Alternative techniquesterilized
DD036-100X1VL | STERILE DISKS (10mm)size: 100 X 1 VL | 243.72 USD
NMDAR2A (Glutamate [NMDA] Receptor Subunit epsilon-1, N-methyl D-aspartate Receptor Subtype 2A, NMDAR2A, NR2A, GRIN2A) Antibody