Sterile Discs is available 4 times from Himedia labs
SD067-20X1PK | Sterile Discssize: 20X1PK | 186.81 USD
SD067-20X5X50DS | Sterile Discssize: 20X5X50DS | 190.23 USD
- Catalog numberSD067-20X5X50DS
- Price190.23 USD
- Packing5x50DS = 5 vials of 50 discs each.
1. Gene info
- Long gene namediscs large MAGUK scaffold protein 5
- Synonyms gene name
- discs, large homolog 5 (Drosophila)
- discs large homolog 5
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-02-23
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Membrane associated guanylate kinases
- PDZ domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:A membrane or barrier with micrometer sized pores used for separation purification processes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedpostsynaptic density-93 and N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors subunits 2B mRNA are upregulated in temporal lobe tissue of epilepsyidentifies new isoform of DLG2 gene, which contains 3'-end exons of the known DLG2 gene along with the hypothetical gene FLJ37266; new isoform is specifically upregulated in renal oncocytomaComparison of the structures of the binding cleft of PSD-93 PDZ1 with the previously reported structures of PSD-93 PDZ2 and PDZ3 as well as of the closely related human PSD-95 PDZ1 shows that they are very similar in terms of amino-acid compositionThe PDZ1 domain of PSD-93 might accept peptides with larger residues at the C-terminus than that of PSD-95, for example the GluD2 C-terminal Ile versus the Val found at the C-terminus of NMDA receptors.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
SD067-20X5VL | Sterile Discssize: 20X5VL | 310.97 USD
SD067-20X5CT | Sterile Discssize: 20X5CT | 193.65 USD
- DescriptionSterile Discs are filter paper discs coated with Sterile, employed for testing antibiotic susceptibility testing by loading antibiotic of choice.
- Other productNA
- Long nameSterile Discs Filter paper discs
- Concentration per discNA
- Species reactivityNA
- AppearanceSterile filter paper discs of 6mm diameter
- Cultural responseSterility of the discs checked for 14 days in Alternative Thioglycollate Medium (M010) at 30-35°C and Soyabean Casein Digest Medium (M011) at 20-25°C
- StorageStore at 2°C to 8°C
- Shelf lifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- NoteNot for Medicinal Use
- Additional descriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short nameSterile Discs
- Alternative nameSterile Discs
- Alternative techniquesterilized
Prosthecochloris vibrioformis Light independent protochlorophyllide reductase iron sulfur ATP binding protein bchL