Sterile Discs is available 4 times from Himedia labs
SD067-20X1PK | Sterile Discssize: 20X1PK | 191.39 USD
SD067-20X5X50DS | Sterile Discssize: 20X5X50DS | 194.89 USD
SD067-20X5VL | Sterile Discssize: 20X5VL | 318.59 USD
SD067-20X5CT | Sterile Discssize: 20X5CT | 198.39 USD
- DescriptionSterile Discs are filter paper discs coated with Sterile, employed for testing antibiotic susceptibility testing by loading antibiotic of choice.
- Other productNA
- Long nameSterile Discs Filter paper discs
- Concentration per discNA
- Species reactivityNA
- AppearanceSterile filter paper discs of 6mm diameter
- Cultural responseSterility of the discs checked for 14 days in Alternative Thioglycollate Medium (M010) at 30-35°C and Soyabean Casein Digest Medium (M011) at 20-25°C
- StorageStore at 2°C to 8°C
- Shelf lifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- NoteNot for Medicinal Use
- Additional descriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short nameSterile Discs
- Alternative nameSterile Discs
- Alternative techniquesterilized
Prosthecochloris vibrioformis Light independent protochlorophyllide reductase iron sulfur ATP binding protein bchL