Staufen Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
Staufen Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenStaufen
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Staufen.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range448-488/577
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Staufen
- Gene ID Number6780
- Swiss ProtO95793
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenBinds double-stranded RNA (regardless of the sequence) and tubulin. May play a role in specific positioning of mRNAs at given sites in the cell by cross-linking cytoskeletal and RNA components, and in stimulating their translation at the site.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsSTAU; PPP1R150; Double-stranded RNA-binding protein Staufen homolog 1; STAU1
- Gene target
- Short nameStaufen Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9877R-A350 | Staufen Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9877R-A488 | Staufen Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9877R-A555 | Staufen Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9877R-A594 | Staufen Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9877R-A647 | Staufen Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9877R-A647
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namestaufen double-stranded RNA binding protein 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- staufen (Drosophila, RNA-binding protein)
- staufen, RNA binding protein (Drosophila)
- staufen, RNA binding protein, homolog 1 (Drosophila)
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1996-04-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedWe suggest a role for Stau2 in the generation and regulation of Map1b mRNA containing granules that are required for mGluR-long-term depressionData show that Stau2 is localized to the neuronal soma and dendrites, but it does not colocalize with Stau1-containing particles.Staufen2 functions in Staufen1-mediated mRNA decay by binding to itself and its paralog and promoting UPF1 helicase but not ATPase activity.Authors establish that human Staufen-2, a host factor which is up-regulated upon HIV-1 infection, interacts with HIV-1 Rev, thereby promoting its RNA export activity and progeny virus formation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene