SPERT Antibody Conjugated
2x SPERT Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSPERT
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SPERT.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SPERT.
- Gene ID number220082
- Swiss ProtQ8NA61
- Tested applicationsWB
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000)
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundA variety of morphological and molecular changes are required for spermatozoa formation. These steps are temporally guided by the transcription and translation of several testis-specific genes. SPERT (spermatid associated), also known as CBY2 (chibby homolog 2), spermatid flower-like structure protein or NURIT, is a 448 amino acid novel leucine-zipper protein belonging to the chibby family of proteins.Expressed uniquely in the spermatid flower-like structure, SPERT interacts with Nek1, a member of the NIMA-family kinase family that is associated centrosomal stability and ciliogenesis. Containing a leucine-zipper motif and two coiled-coil regions, SPERT is transcribed through the elongation stage of the spermatids. SPERT is absent from mature spermatozoa and is thought to be involved in transporting proteins that are to be discarded via the residual bodies.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsSpermatid-associated protein; SPERT; Protein chibby homolog 2; SPERT; CBY2
- Gene target
- Short nameSPERT Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-17654R-Biotin | SPERT Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-17654R-HRP | SPERT Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-17654R-HRP
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameSPERT Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Alternative nameSPERT (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namespermatid associated
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-03-14
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
MLKLAK (MLK-like Mitogen-activated Protein Triple Kinase, MLTK, AZK, Human Cervical Cancer Suppressor Gene 4 Protein, HCCS4, HCCS-4, Leucine Zipper- and Sterile alpha Motif-containing Kinase, Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase Kinase Kinase MLT, Mixed Linea Antibody