Spectrin β II Polyclonal Antibody
Spectrin β II Polyclonal Antibody is available 3 times from Abbkine labs
ABP56263-30 | Spectrin β II Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,03 ml | 326.79 USD
- Catalog numberABP56263-30
- Price326.79 USD
- Size0,03 ml
1. Gene info
- Long gene namespectrin beta, non-erythrocytic 1
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1989-01-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pleckstrin homology domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedResults suggest that it is possible for cellular proteins to differentially associate with the C-termini of different beta-spectrin isoforms to regulate alpha- and beta-spectrin association to form functional spectrin tetramers.It was shown that the region within beta-spectrin involved in interactions with ankyrin includes a lipid-binding site and binding is inhibited by ankyrin. Our results shows: the ankyrin-sens. lipid-bind. site of beta-spectrin exhibits a helical conform.Important region in the beta-spectrin C-terminus for association with the alpha chain and for spectrin tetramer formation is defined.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
ABP56263-100 | Spectrin β II Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,1 ml | 508.86 USD
ABP56263-200 | Spectrin β II Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,2 ml | 721.27 USD
- AntigenSpectrin β II
- Clonalitypolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Shipping requirementsThe product Spectrin β II Polyclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product Spectrin β II Polyclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt. Our specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommends the preparation of small aliqouts which will help you to prevent the product from procedures of freezing and thawing periodically.
- TipsThis polyclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Abbkine they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSpectrin β II Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameSpectrin β II polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:AS ONE INTERNATIONAL
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL