Spectinomycin KLH Conjugate
Spectinomycin KLH Conjugate is available 2 times from Aat labs
50039 | Spectinomycin-KLH Conjugatesize: 1 mg | 743.94 USD
50039 | Spectinomycin-KLH Conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 554.38 USD
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionSpectinomycin-KLH Conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Spectinomycin-KLH Conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Spectinomycin-KLH Conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameSpectinomycin-KLH Conjugate
- Alternative nameSpectinomycin-KLH Conjugate
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Recombinant Candida albicans SWI5 dependent HO expression protein 3 SHE3 partial SWI5 dependent HO expression protein 3 SHE3 partial